Monday 28 January 2013

Guildford museum


My lovely friend Beth invited me for lunch today during which I revealed a new found fact that Guildford has a museum! So abandoning our proposed afternoon of knitting and drinking tea, we battled through the wind and rain to this mysterious place about 3 minutes walk from Beth's house. I love an old museum and although the exhibits were a bit disjointed - archeological finds, old clothes, musical instruments and a train set - we had a highly entertaining couple of hours wandering around. Inevitably, we ended up in the shop, which to be honest, was the real reason for visiting - we both love a museum shop.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings! I've been following your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

    Also visit my page :: Diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete